Home > Se7en Tidbits > Se7en Tidbits: “Thinning out Jedis” or “What MMO Costs More Than $15 a Month?”
Se7en Tidbits: “Thinning out Jedis” or “What MMO Costs More Than $15 a Month?”
Here are a few tidbits that caught my attention for one reason or another this week:
- “You have to admit, that’s quite a smart way to keep the numbers of Jedi limited.” – Spinks, SWTOR: Jedi, Jedi Everywhere (and all the stars did sink), Spinksville.
- “Who wouldn’t want want to fly around space in a cube?” – Werit, STO’s Next Faction, Werit’s Blog. [Bronte: Who indeed? RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!]
- “(Somebody find an MMORPG that charges more than $14.99 a month please.)” – Willhelm2451, Lawsuit – WoW Isn’t Easy Enough, The Ancient Gaming Noob. [Bronte: I tried searching for five minutes. Oddly enough I couldn't find anything!]
- “Seriously, how dare the designers allow such an atrocity. That’s like letting a kindergartner hit the square block through the round hole.” – iTZKooPA, You Learn Something New Everyday, Project Lore. [Bronte: Wait, you can't put the square block through the circle? WHAAAAT?"]
- “The Alganon team has been working hard lately, taking the servers down more frequently to patch and update, which should help to minimize problems at launch.” – Rubi Bayer, Alganon’s State of the Game address, Massively. [Bronte: This should be... fun.]
- “Lore in our games is the essential connective tissue that holds the illusion together.” – Julian, Why lore matters, Kill Ten Rats.
Categories: Se7en Tidbits