Se7en Tidbits: “Up to Its Eyebrows in Stupid” or “Pee Puzzles”
Here are a few tidbits that caught my attention for one reason or another this week:
- “Ubisoft is up to its eyebrows in stupid these days, and I can’t see this swinging public opinion in their favor.” – Syp, Ubisoft: Great Moments In History, Biobreak. [Bronte: Ubisoft and Activision both, methinks!]
- “Moreover, it’s not possible to really learn how to play your class in heroics any more.” – Spinks, Growing your own raiders. And I come not to damn TotC but to praise it, Spinkesville. [Bronte: as a casual player, I found out I could essentially only run heroics and the occasional 10-man. Part of me thinks that is the biggest reason for why I quit WoW.]
- “It’s certainly ripe for abuse however, one could see it surreptitiously slipping its way into daily life, where poor adventurers are forced, in cross-legged desperation, to rotate ceramic floor tiles between themselves and the toilet in order to unlock the lid and be able to relieve themselves, and where many a divorce proceeding in Stormreach was begun after a toilet seat was discovered locked in the up position.” – Melmoth, The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity, Killed in a Smiling Accident.
- “Bullets to the back are my only real method of dealing death, but I’ll take it.” – SynCaine, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and DarkFall is an A-, Hardcore Casual. [Bronte: sounds like just about every multiplayer FPS game I have ever participated in!]
- “I just hate it when I talk myself out of things that come to pass.” – Wilhelm2451, Always Go With Your Gut…, The Ancient Gaming Noob.
- “It took me until late Sunday night to realize what I was missing in CoX, as something had felt off that time. It was people. Except for a few people I saw at the black market, I never ran into another player.” – Oz, Oz’s Trail of Trials, Part 1 – Friday Night Tights, Kill Ten Rats.
Categories: Se7en Tidbits