“Effective Box Art” or “Is that Olivia Wilde in the Back?”
Mass Effect 2’s box art has been revealed.
Looks pretty cool, but what does it tell us?
- The game will focus heavily, perhaps more than the first one, on combat.
- There will be new alien species introduced, some apparently suffering from jaundice.
- Shepard may suffer from constipation.
- The background is interesting, it looks like a ravaged (nuked?) futuristic city, a visceral point of conflict that may steer a significant plot-line in the game.
- One of the developers (or at least graphics artists) has a secret crush on Olivia Wilde.
- Weapons, armor, all looks to be more of the familiar, which could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your perspective and preference.
- Most significantly, at the time of taking this photo, something very exciting happened to the right.
Almost done with the first game. Can’t wait!
Categories: Mass Effect 2