“The Guild Leader’s Handbook” or “How to Get People to ‘Listen the Fuck up!'”
- Plan successful raids, player vs. player battles, roleplaying sessions, and contests
- Deal with problem players and keep a lid on guild-fracturing drama
- Solve loot issues and choose the best loot system for your guild
- Boost your guild’s morale, reputation, and server presence
- Promote and motivate an effective officer corps
- Organize fun and safe real-world guild meetings and events
You know you are treating your guild as serious business if you need a book to guide you through it! That being said, maybe some will get some good use out of it. Having led a guild for yearly 3 years in WoW, I can safely say that being a guild leader is one of the most thankless, frustrating and strenuous things I have done in my life.
The book will be available in April.