Seven Cataclysmic Tidbits: “Quiet Before the Storm” or “Actually It’s Not All That Quiet”
Blizzard had finally destroyed the world… of Warcraft. Terrible pun. I apologize for that, but amidst the sea of cataclysm-related bad puns, this really shouldn’t be too difficult to swallow! Below are some posts from around the blogosphere about the inevitable end to Wrath and the well-anticipated start to Cataclysm:
- River has a very ‘informative’ map up showing the key difference between the new and old world maps.
- Coriel is getting in touch with his indecisive self. I would just go with a Tauren Paladin. I mean Holy Cow, can’t beat that!
- Nostalgia is the flavor of the day over at World of Matticus.
- Larisa revisits Mists’ Edge. A curious ritual, but one that is also solemn and somber.
- Tobold explains the difference between The Shattering and Cataclysm.
- MMO Gamer Chick’s pack-rat philosophy has finally caught up with her… and her inventory!
- Tamarind’s self-made hard-modes aren’t working out as well as he had hoped they would.