Another Seven Cataclysmic Tidbits: “Living Vicariously” or “The Day The Earth Didn’t Stand Still”
Primarily, I have been living vicariously through other fellow bloggers as Cataclysm draws ever near. Although the official expansion hasn’t launched yet, Azeroth has been torn asunder, and time has magically jumped on ahead several years. Below are some more posts from around the blogosphere about the inevitable end to Wrath and the well-anticipated start to Cataclysm:
- Syl has started a new travelogue, documenting his (mis)adventures in a shattered world. Then he went about looking for all the shinies!
- Larisa seems to be desperately trying to put together her thoughts on what she thinks of the shattering. they seem pretty cohesive to me. You be the judge.
- Rohan has been trying out all the new areas, he likes the Tauren area the best, apparently because the quillboars killed the Greatmother. You monster!
- Anjin has been marveling at all the changes in the world since the earth shook, as usual, his thoughts are neatly compartmentalized into bullets.
- MMOGamerChick went about collecting all the new pets that she could. And apparently ran into Anjin.
- River discovers that the Eastern Plaguelands are now with less plague, and more Vitamin C!
- Tamarind wallows in sentimentality over an imaginary cow.